Inala Nature Tours are thrilled to once more be travelling with you and helping you to organise your nature and birding adventures as the world begins to re-open. We know that you will have questions about many aspects of travel in this period of uncertainty. Hopefully we can help answer any concerns below however please don't hesitate to contact us with further questions so you feel confident to travel with us and share in the joy of nature.
We are taking additional steps to make sure everyone can stay healthy and safe when on tour with us. It is very important that you inform us in advance if you are unwell, or self-isolating because you are at risk of becoming unwell, with COVID-19. Regretfully if this does apply to you we will not be able to proceed with your tour and will have to make alternative arrangements with you.
You might also like to know about the measures Inala Nature Tours has taken to manage the risks of exposure to COVID-19 when we take clients on tour. These include:
- Increased hygiene measures such as more frequent cleaning of vehicles and any shared items,
- Ensuring maximum possible physical distancing
- Reducing the number of shared items to a minimum. (For example, you will be issued with a distinctively marked cup to use while on tour with us but you are welcome to bring your own mug if you prefer.)
- Encouraging the wearing of N95 masks while inside the tour vehicles and when in enclosed indoor spaces
- Our guides and staff are all fully vaccinated and we have implemented a Covid-safe workplace plan throughout our organisation.
Please help us to manage the risks to the health and safety of our staff and other participants by cooperating with the measures we have outlined above. Do the same things for us that you are doing to keep your own family and friends healthy and well. This includes frequent handwashing, covering your nose and mouth when you need to cough or sneeze with the crook of your arm or clean tissue and observing rules for physical distancing.
Masks are advised for air travel and airports, so please do travel with your own N95 masks, guides will also have masks available on tour should circumstances require their use.
The latest Covid-19 information can be found on the Australian Department of Health website.
We strongly encourage you to take out Travel & Medical Insurance for all your travel and tours. Please note that our usual terms and conditions apply.